UK delivery is 99p or FREE for orders more than £50 (UK only). Login to see best prices
International shipping available.
Login to see best prices
Buy bearings, ball bearings, flexible couplings, torque limiters, castors, anti-vibration mounts and more...
Tel: 0161 737 6969
Email: [email protected]
- Ball Bearings
- Roller Bearings
- Housed / Self-Lube Bearings
- Complete Units
- 2 Bolt Flanged Bearing (Eccentric Locking Collar)
- UCF/SF Square 4 Bolt Flange Unit
- UCP/NP Pillow Block
- UCPX/MP Heavy Duty Pillow Block
- UCFX/MSF Heavy Duty Square Flange Unit
- UCFL/SFT 2 Bolt Flange Unit
- UCT/ST Take-up Unit
- UCPA/SNP Tapped-base Pillow Block
- UCFA Adjustable Flange Bracket Unit
- UCFB Flange Bracket Unit
- SBPP/LBP Pressed Steel Pillow Block
- SBPF/SLFE Pressed Steel Flange Unit
- Polymer / Thermoplastic
- Complete Units
- Rod Ends & Spherical Plain Bearings
- Other Bearings
- Rotary Shaft Seals
- Flexible Couplings & Torque Limiters
- Anti-Vibration Mounts
- Power Transmission Drives
- Belt Drives
- Shaft Fixings & Locking Devices
- Chain Drives
- Leaf Chain
- Lube-Free Endurance Chain
- Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 06B1 (3/8 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 08B1 (1/2 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 10B1 (5/8 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 12B1 (3/4 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 16B1 (1" Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 20B1 (1.1/4 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 24B1 (1.1/2" pitch B.S. Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 28B1 (1.3/4" pitch B.S. simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 32B1 (2" Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- Taper Bore Sprockets
- Simplex Pre Bored & Keyed Sprockets
- Pilot Bore Sprockets
- Rosta Tensioner Devices
- Caster Cups
- High Temperature Resin Castor Series 67
- Light Duty Furniture Castors
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded To Cast Iron Wheel Series 64
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Heavy Duty Wheel Series 65
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Nylon Wheel Series 60
- Soft Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Grey Nylon Wheel Series 61
- Thermoplastic Rubber Tyred Wheels with Polypropylene Centre & Castors Series 71
- Black Rubber Tyred Steel Centered Castor Series 53
- Cast Polyurethane Tyre Bonded to Steel Cored Load Roller - Load Rollers Ball Bearing Bore Series 75
- Elastic Rubber Wheels with Polyamide Centre Series 73AE
- Grey Rubber Small Wheel Castor Series 37AE
- Nylon Wheels & Castors Series 68
- Small Black Nylon Wheel Series 32AE
- Site & Safety
- Tools & Consumable Items
- Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes
- Lockers, Cupboards & Work Stations
- Lubrication Equipment
- Grease Nipple & Accessory selection Boxes
- High Pressure Lubrication Equipment Manual and Pneumatic
- Lever and Rotary Action Pumps
- Manual Filler Pumps for Grease Guns and Accessories
- Plastic and Tin Plate Funnels
- Side Lever Grease Guns
- Syphon and Lift Pumps
- Translucent Plastic Oil Cans
- One Hand Grease Gun, Pistol Grip
- Oil Delivery and Suction Guns
- Electric Grease Guns, Dispenser and Grease Spray Unit
- Grease and Oil Gun Accessories
- Oil Measures (Tin Plate, Polythene), Sprayers
Bearing Designation Information
The designations of our Bearings follow a system that may consist of a straightforward designation with or without one or more prefixes and/or suffixes, as shown below.
Prefixes and suffixes provide additional information about the bearing.
Prefixes are primarily used to identify components of a bearing or identify bearing variants.
Suffixes identify variants or designs, which differ in some way from the original design or from the current basic design. The suffixes are divided into groups. When more than one special feature is to be identified.
S/S = Stainless Steel Bearing
Suffix 2Z, 2ZR, ZZ
Bearing with two metal shields.
Bearing with snap ring groove & snap ring.
Suffix Z, ZR
Bearing with one metal shield.
Suffix RS, RSR
Bearing with one rubber seal.
Suffix 2RS, 2RS1, 2RSR
Bearing with two rubber seals.
Bearing with two metal shields with snap ring groove & snap ring.
Bearing with two rubber seals with snap ring groove & snap ring.
Indicates that a bearing has a Radial internal clearance greater than normal (to allow for heat expansion).
Bearing internal clearance is defined as the entire distance through which one bearing ring can be moved relative to the other in the radial direction (radial internal clearance).