UK delivery is 99p or FREE for orders more than £50 (UK only). Login to see best prices
International shipping available.
Login to see best prices
Buy bearings, ball bearings, flexible couplings, torque limiters, castors, anti-vibration mounts and more...
Tel: 0161 737 6969
- Ball Bearings
- Roller Bearings
- Housed / Self-Lube Bearings
- Complete Units
- 2 Bolt Flanged Bearing (Eccentric Locking Collar)
- UCF/SF Square 4 Bolt Flange Unit
- UCP/NP Pillow Block
- UCPX/MP Heavy Duty Pillow Block
- UCFX/MSF Heavy Duty Square Flange Unit
- UCFL/SFT 2 Bolt Flange Unit
- UCT/ST Take-up Unit
- UCPA/SNP Tapped-base Pillow Block
- UCFA Adjustable Flange Bracket Unit
- UCFB Flange Bracket Unit
- SBPP/LBP Pressed Steel Pillow Block
- SBPF/SLFE Pressed Steel Flange Unit
- Polymer / Thermoplastic
- Complete Units
- Rod Ends & Spherical Plain Bearings
- Other Bearings
- Rotary Shaft Seals
- Flexible Couplings & Torque Limiters
- Anti-Vibration Mounts
- Power Transmission Drives
- Belt Drives
- Shaft Fixings & Locking Devices
- Chain Drives
- Leaf Chain
- Lube-Free Endurance Chain
- Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 06B1 (3/8 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 08B1 (1/2 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 10B1 (5/8 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 12B1 (3/4 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 16B1 (1" Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 20B1 (1.1/4 Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 24B1 (1.1/2" pitch B.S. Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 28B1 (1.3/4" pitch B.S. simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- 32B1 (2" Pitch B.S. Simplex) Pilot Bore Sprockets
- Taper Bore Sprockets
- Simplex Pre Bored & Keyed Sprockets
- Pilot Bore Sprockets
- Rosta Tensioner Devices
- Caster Cups
- High Temperature Resin Castor Series 67
- Light Duty Furniture Castors
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded To Cast Iron Wheel Series 64
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Heavy Duty Wheel Series 65
- Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Nylon Wheel Series 60
- Soft Polyurathane Tyre Bonded to Grey Nylon Wheel Series 61
- Thermoplastic Rubber Tyred Wheels with Polypropylene Centre & Castors Series 71
- Black Rubber Tyred Steel Centered Castor Series 53
- Cast Polyurethane Tyre Bonded to Steel Cored Load Roller - Load Rollers Ball Bearing Bore Series 75
- Elastic Rubber Wheels with Polyamide Centre Series 73AE
- Grey Rubber Small Wheel Castor Series 37AE
- Nylon Wheels & Castors Series 68
- Small Black Nylon Wheel Series 32AE
- Site & Safety
- Tools & Consumable Items
- Adhesives, Sealants & Tapes
- Lockers, Cupboards & Work Stations
- Lubrication Equipment
- Grease Nipple & Accessory selection Boxes
- High Pressure Lubrication Equipment Manual and Pneumatic
- Lever and Rotary Action Pumps
- Manual Filler Pumps for Grease Guns and Accessories
- Plastic and Tin Plate Funnels
- Side Lever Grease Guns
- Syphon and Lift Pumps
- Translucent Plastic Oil Cans
- One Hand Grease Gun, Pistol Grip
- Oil Delivery and Suction Guns
- Electric Grease Guns, Dispenser and Grease Spray Unit
- Grease and Oil Gun Accessories
- Oil Measures (Tin Plate, Polythene), Sprayers
Fish4Parts Ltd, is the Internet Retail subsidiary of Arrow Engineering Components Ltd. Arrow was established in 1981 as a mechanical / power transmission, spare parts supplier to the end user / maintenance replacement market. Customers who were operating multi-shift process systems and experiencing loss of production / downtime due to the breakdown of their machinery, were catered for replacement parts on an immediate, same day, within the hour delivery, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis.
In 1987 Arrow implemented their own manufacturing facility and over the years have strengthened their engineering capabilities, acquiring local competitor Express Engineering in 1994 and MS90 Ltd in 2003. Major investments into Gear Cutting, CNC Turning and Milling machinery have been made enabling production of high precision components. The combination of providing both manufacturing and off the shelf parts gives Arrow a distinct advantage over companies who only manufacture or are only distributors of parts.
Arrow have developed international trading relationships with some of the World’s leading manufacturers of Bearings, Power Transmission equipment, Lubricants and Anti-Vibration products which has enabled them to secure business with major O.E.M. customers and other distributors throughout the UK and Europe. The company’s product portfolio has increased and strengthened, with the expansion of the manufacturing facility which included a new hydraulic hose assembly division, this enabled Arrow to compete more effectively and spread their net even further by appointing distributors and winning business from large O.E.M. customers throughout the U.K.
Success Built on Service
It is Arrow’s ability to respond faster than any of the competition at any time of the day or night which has been the keynotes of its operation. Speed and reliability of service have always been – and still are Arrow’s biggest strengths.
Arrow has retained this advantage over its competition by holding large stocks of components and by maintaining an out of hours emergency breakdown service.
For local industry, the result is less downtime.
Established in 1981, Experience and Credibility
24 Hours a Day Emergency Service, 2 x 12 hour shifts
Extensive Product range, one stop shop ability
In-house Engineering & Gear Cutting Facilities
ISO 9001:2008 Accredited
Arrow Engineering Components Ltd is committed to providing outstanding customer service and meeting customers’ urgent requirements promptly and effectively at any time of the day or night. By applying these principles, it intends to become the leading supplier of engineering components in Greater Manchester within seven years, a leading supplier in the North West within ten years and, over the next twenty years a major force nationally.
Support & Advice
Together, our team of experts have more than 200 years of experience between them and you can be assured that they will have all the knowledge, expertise and experience needed to meet your every requirement.
If you require any help at all, please do not hesitate to Contact Us! Our address, phone/fax numbers and email are listed at the bottom of every page. For even more convenience, we also have a live support online chat service that you can use.Our premises taken in 2012
All Parts Supermarket
Fish4Parts is a one-stop virtual supermarket for Engineers, Mechanics, Electricians, Plumbers and DIY enthusiasts who are looking for quality products, with great service and unbeatable prices. With over 110,000 stock lines available for delivery on overnight delivery, you can be sure of getting the best quality products at the best possible prices.
Bespoke Manufactured Items
If it's obsolete or no longer made our in-house engineering team can possibly manufacture a new part or modify an existing one. With in-house engineering facilities Fish4Parts can manufacture one-off or large batches of Gears and engineered parts. Whether it's complete manufacture or modification to off the shelf products such as Sprockets, Couplings or Pulleys, including bore and keyway, broaching and splining.Our fully equipped machine shop can meet all your needs
72 Liverpool Street
Company No.: 05948044
VAT Registration: GB 306 7295 54
White Collar Fight Night - In aid of Francis House Hospice in Didsbury. See our Russ in action! So far we have organised 8 tournaments, raising over £150K for local Charities, George "Banger" Blagden being the highest single ticket seller for his contest with Larry Cini, selling 110 tickets. We are hoping to stage events in February and April 2015.
We are proud to sponsor Jason Lyons of the Birmingham Brummies Speedway Team. Jason was a Grand Prix regular as recently as the 2003 series and remains one of the classiest riders in British racing to this day.
For over 30 years, Arrow Engineering has had a strong relationship with local rugby league club Salford City Reds and their former chairman, John Wilkinson. Over the years, Arrow has helped to raise over £140,000. The Sixth Fight Night, held in 2012 was the last boxing event to be held at The Willows, the former home ground of the Salford City Reds and also the night raised £14,800 for the club. This retrospective slideshow looks back at some of these memories.